Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
put hits on them with your service pistol first

·
Registered
2008 SilverStone 2WD
503 Posts
One day of Open Season on these scumbags....just...one...day.
What a great idea! Personally, I love it when I hear that some gang members were killed in a rival shoot out or something. Good riddance.

On a related topic, I actually come down on the anti-abortion side (though not strongly enough to vote on that issue), but the one good thing about abortion is that the majority of the aborted fetuses are likely future gang thugs.

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
What area is allthe gang activity? Is it just around Camden? LEO's, is there a website where we can search crime rates by citys/towns? Hearing this shit pisses me off, especially when I'm headed out that way in a month.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
162 Posts
I live about 15 minutes from Camden also know a few policemen and firemen that were laid off on Jan 18. Few cops were telling Me they'd drive by someone and person would have a shirt sayin Jan 18 were taking over. For those of you that dont know Camden laid off a lot of cops dispatchers and shut down 4 fire co's had 11 now down to 7.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
I live about 15 minutes from Camden also know a few policemen and firemen that were laid off on Jan 18. Few cops were telling Me they'd drive by someone and person would have a shirt sayin Jan 18 were taking over. For those of you that dont know Camden laid off a lot of cops dispatchers and shut down 4 fire co's had 11 now down to 7.

That is absolutely NUTS to hear that ANY town/city is laying off LEOs, fire fighters and EMS personnel. Does the mayor and city manager really know what lies ahead, or do they really care? That place is going to become a combat zone, and will force private citizens to protect themselves.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
The LEO's should put a hit on them lol! Or better yet put them all on a private island and let them kill each other.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
wow - my cousin is a leo in NJ. granted he doesnt work those areas, but you never know.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
The LEO's should put a hit on them lol! Or better yet put them all on a private island and let them kill each other.
I wondered how an " Escape from New York" type island prison would work. Removed from society and able to live freely among those who also can't be rehabilitated.:admin: Wait a minute that's Australia.

·
Registered
'06 AWD
660 Posts
What area is allthe gang activity? Is it just around Camden? LEO's, is there a website where we can search crime rates by citys/towns? Hearing this shit pisses me off, especially when I'm headed out that way in a month.
Rob, that was probably one of the things I hated the most about living in that area. I stopped watching the local news all together after a while. Literally the first 3-5 stories on the evening news were about someone getting killed. Find out where the good vs bad areas are and you'll be fine especially in south Jersey.

Tony, Mike and the rest of you NJ LEO's watch your back out there!

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
That is absolutely NUTS to hear that ANY town/city is laying off LEOs, fire fighters and EMS personnel. Does the mayor and city manager really know what lies ahead, or do they really care? That place is going to become a combat zone, and will force private citizens to protect themselves.
It already is. The Camden Police lost he fight in that city many years ago due to corruption and apathy. The NJSP and the FBI were both brought in to assist the PD, but even that wasn't enough. Bring the National Guard in, sweep the entire city, slum by slum, clean it out and keep it that way.

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
Actually my idea was easier. Get the good people out of Camden then napalm the hell out of it. And start from scratch. :)

·
Registered
08' TrailblazerSS
579 Posts
It blows but just another page in NJ. I have lots of friends and acquaintances who are LEO's and they are on high alert. I drive into Newark for work everyday which has had 140+ cops laid off for almost a month now and trust me, you can tell. Yippe Ki Yay mother fucker!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts