Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
That coulda very well been me.... oh no wait, if it was on Wednesday then it wasn't, but if it was Tuesday....or Sunday then it coulda been, I was out that way both those days

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Orange outlined badges is CityBoy414, he lives out that way

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw you when we were next to eachother on 94 around 615. Think you got off around metro parkway. If it's me you saw toward taco bell I have jetttstream lows & fogs. My buddy lives over here has a blk truck looks almost identical in exterior mods to mine. His are cheap fleabays. But he sold that truck over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
I just caught this post...I live at 23 & Sass...dont know if you guys do any shows or meets but would certainly like to see what everyone else has goin on with their SS..oh and by the way..im old...42, so if yer a bunch of "youngins" I may not be able to keep up..lol
Really? i live at 24 and sass...do you live in the first sub on the right, right after the little bridge ( if your wanna call it that) on sass?!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Color? Mods?
Out get togethers rarely work out. And you're not that old so no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am in between 8K and 6k, and for the fogs i have started to like the yellow H.I.D...but idk im kinda lost lol...and as far as mods...im bone stock..for now...im still under warranty and dont wanna risk messing it up. Being a somewhat broke college student...i cant afford paying outta pocket if something goes wrong! hbu?

·
Maxspeed FAST Maxima
Your Mom
2,825 Posts
its about half Since I am a reformed "Mopar" fan, we had alot of "meets" it was cool, I also work for a Cemetery organization and we have a spot on Woodward for the Dream Cruise. No cost, just bring up your ride. Its directly on Woodward and its eay on, easy off to cruise. Its a perfect spot. (we can discuss more next year)

Anywho, glad to know I have some friends near by! Fields has a Car Show on the 12th if any one is interested in meeting up for a bit...

As for my rig, is a Black 08, 3SS 2WD. 20K miles I recently purchased a Hypertech Programmer, (I know, I know but i can remove the tune for warranty quickly) Cold Air Induction intake (still waiting to be delivered) and looking at Efans, lowering, etc. I just got the truck 2 weeks ago and love it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.