Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
07 TBSS,Silverado SS
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think i have seen u on here posting but not a 100% sure...looked lowered and had a sticker on hatch in the center of window and a hitch attached, looked good...u from around this area?

Time was around 4 close to exit 32 on 295s

·
Registered
07 TBSS,Silverado SS
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looked like a sticker on the center but u seen me with the hid lights an fogs I was heading north around same time in all blk an tinted...ur all blk looked lowered an ur brake ducts r chrome..do u also have a hitch on..we we're passing the exit for 561 right b4 the wood crest station exit...

·
Registered
07 TBSS,Silverado SS
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know if it's a sticker to be exact but I seen the same blk ss last week twice on 295 once around 1130 heading north last tues an I think it was on Thursday around 345-4 heading south all blked out, blk wheels and tinted windows. I always see it around the same exit woodcrest station/rt561

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Black 22's? If so its probably mine i sold, the dealer said it was probably going to jersey. The Sticker says You Got Walked. Front windshield tinted?

·
Registered
07 TBSS,Silverado SS
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black 22's? If so its probably mine i sold, the dealer said it was probably going to jersey. The Sticker says You Got Walked. Front windshield tinted?
Next time I see it I'll see if the windshield is tinted or not they look like blk stockers but from a distance can't tell really if there 22's or not

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.