Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TBSS 06 AWD Black
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i am not the most Tech person when it comes to a Tranny or Stalls or know how to do it. I know the forward gears r gone. I have always dealt with Performance Transmissions out of Clinton IL for my old Cobra. They r on the up and up around here everyone goes there with performance cars! But i have no clue what its going to cost and what to have done to it. I want to be able to drive it and not loose mpg on my highway driving but i am at the track with it every Friday or so. So What do i do for a Stall and when i have them rebuild it what do i have them do? Thanks guys

by the way guys i would like to stay under $4000 for this.

Brien

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Trannies and stalls on sale on this forum. You probably need a built 4L70E or a 4L80e if you can afford it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,558 Posts
You could buy a level 5 FLT trans for 2550 and a SS 3600 for 725 but cant tow or a PTB 3600 for 945 if you want to tow.

So your looking at 3275 -3495 plus Tax and shipping depending on the one you chose.

Let me know if you need any help ordering this or a similar combo as we are a dealer for all parts listed above.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Man I hope I never blow my trans! But if I do I would go with the 6L90 conversion
I'm not going to do anything to the motor to warrant a $4k trans

·
Registered
180 Posts
Good info here so I have to pause to make fun of the thread title.

Ok continue...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts