Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any good videos on replacing blend door actuator. Damn ac is blowing out the middle vents only and side vent is blowing hot air. Also do they have to be programed after install.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
40 Posts
Does anyone have any good videos on replacing blend door actuator. Damn ac is blowing out the middle vents only and side vent is blowing hot air. Also do they have to be programed after install.
They calibrate everytime you start your truck. I replaced battery and used memory saver and then my actuator went out. These babies are known for doing that too. Mine was upper left of center console under dash. Common sense in removing panels under drivers feet. Think thats the mode door. I dont know either way you can look that up like I did on google for locations of actuators. Sounds like mode actuator. Anyway just got to have that hand dexterity and mechecanical skill to get those little ass screws out. Helps if you have new part and see locations for screws. Think they were torx. Then get them back in. I always found if you can, when a screw is in plastic, turn it backwards till you feel it fall down and in, then the screw goes in easier in the same thread pattern already cut into the plastic. Goodluck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts