Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's probably not going to happen but any chance of making more blank valances???

:popcorn3:

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Frank, Jesse is still making them. Shoot him a message on FB. I just got one from him a couple weeks ago for my red TBSS. :)

Jesse Freeman

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frank, Jesse is still making them. Shoot him a message on FB. I just got one from him a couple weeks ago for my red TBSS. :)

Jesse Freeman
Ordered one today, hope he got the order because I didn’t receive any confirmation & I don’t have Facebook...

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Ordered one today, hope he got the order because I didn’t receive any confirmation & I don’t have Facebook...
Mailed out today. You should have received a notice from Paypal with the tracking information. Let me know if you didn't

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,573 Posts
Good to know these are still being made.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Thank man!

I got it but it’s showing “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item”

:dunno:
I will check the post office tomorrow. It was dropped off 2 days ago. Maybe bc it's international there is some issues with the tracking.

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
It was received and shipped. Due to the fact that the delivery truck was there and it went right on the truck and we didn't get it scanned at the location. And due to the storm there were delays. The tracking number should update by Monday.

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was received and shipped. Due to the fact that the delivery truck was there and it went right on the truck and we didn't get it scanned at the location. And due to the storm there were delays. The tracking number should update by Monday.
Seems good now, thanks man really appreciate it!

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
Assuming they are still making these if the website is still functional... I just ordered a blank valance so I hope I can get confirmation soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts