Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had some time on the weekend so I did my Blackout Tail Light Covers and SSR Pedals. the Pedals are a pain in the ass to put on, I would not do it again.

·
Registered
376 Posts
love the covers...whered you get them at?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
love the covers...whered you get them at?
I got them at a local truck shop. They are just Lund Eclipse Smoked Covers for the regular trailblazer. The cool thing about them is I can take them off when ever I want, they are held in place with 3m velcro. I think it looks way better then the spray on paint people use. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I got them at a local truck shop. They are just Lund Eclipse Smoked Covers for the regular trailblazer. The cool thing about them is I can take them off when ever I want, they are held in place with 3m velcro. I think it looks way better then the spray on paint people use. :coolthumb:
How much were they?

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is a guy here in Town that can paint the lights perfect. And no ones gonna walk off with them unless they open your tailgate. Once HighPressure gets his back we can shoot you a picture of what it looks like. I thought mine looked good but man when I saw his Chevy with them done DAM!

JAy

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a guy here in Town that can paint the lights perfect. And no ones gonna walk off with them unless they open your tailgate. Once HighPressure gets his back we can shoot you a picture of what it looks like. I thought mine looked good but man when I saw his Chevy with them done DAM!

JAy

I just bought a set off of Ebay from someone in Colorodo, probably the same person. Should be here in a few days, will post pics. Here is the sample off of Ebay.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How does it look different?

Can you peel off the Lund name?
Yours looks good, I have seen some really bad painted lights. How does it look at night, does it let the light out? Mine almost looks stock at night.
The Lund logo comes off with just some soap. They give you 2 stickers you can put on if you want. I'm going to remove it when I wash it.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
Thanks. The light output is great at night, daytime its decent. Niteshading can be a bit tricky. Your covers look nice, I didn't even know that they were available.
________
Wellbutrin Withdraw

·
Registered
210 Posts
I did mine with the vht niteshades and they seemed to come out alittle hazy???

1 - 20 of 64 Posts