Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your truck was at the stereo shop on kiely and stevens creek.

You on here?

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
EDIT: Woops your avatars played mind games with me

Good stuff! truck looked clean. I had them tune my amp. That shop has always been my favorite car audio place for custom work that I have no patience for.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
My good friend works at that stereo place on Stevens Creek and Saratoga ave. Curtis is his name.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Yea AMS so if u ever go in there mention my name.....Cockzilla!!!

Steelerzzzz!!!!!

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn Mike nice work in the back. what are you running a mac mini?

Is that screen on a servo?

I have a box I made myself but no where near as complex as what you have.

·
Registered
06' TBSS
96 Posts
Thanks Dan. Mac mini yes. Samsung 25.5 HDMI TV is raised remotely with a linear actuator driven by my a channel on my auto page remote.

·
Registered
06' TBSS
96 Posts
Hey Bryson. I had them installed in 06 to give it a lowered look when it was at stock height. After lowering it I thought what the heck and left them on. Some folks like them on some don't. Right now I still like so I'll keep them on and its different from all other trucks.

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
JJ, that's AMS. Dan is talking about Audio Design. Good luck to your Steelers......

Raider Rob its an air deflector.
AMS , is the shop on Saratoga and Stevens Creek right?....Those guys used to be down off of Stevens Creek across the street from the Honda Dealer....They didn't do a good job on my Colorado, deck never dimmed at night.....Found out they charged me for something they never even installed.I went back to their shop to find out they moved. The dude at new shop fixxed my shit for free!.......Not sure if its the same shop.

Your system looks nice bro!! Clean ass SS!! ....Love the plates!

·
Registered
06' TBSS
96 Posts
Sorry for the bad experience Ronnie. I deal with Audio Design and not AMS in the same area. I can't say the bad about AMS because I have never dealt with them. thanks for the props.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts