Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
818 to the 303
TrailblazerSS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just moved to Thousand oaks and was cruisin the neighborhood. saw a black ss parked can't remember the street but it had a big bumper sticker in the middle of the back window, parked next to a pontiac.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
I was in TO today...but my TBSS is blue, and my Pontiac was at home :)

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
I was in TO today...but my TBSS is blue, and my Pontiac was at home :)
:rofl: Steve! Don't talk to strangers! He was scopin' out the new hood for wheels/spare parts!

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Jesse can't be that bad. He comes from SFV (I think), as do I, and goes to Boulder for school, whereas I go to Boulder for work.

Then again, he drives a white truck, so perhaps...well, I probably shouldn't say. :boff:

BTW, did you do your cam install yourself? I'm trying to gauge how much time one of these will take.
I can probably get the heads off pretty quick, unless the exhaust manifolds are a bitch, but it's the front end I'm not crazy about.

Perhaps a christmas holiday vacation project, since work is slow that week, and WCCH has heads on the shelf just waiting for me.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Jesse can't be that bad. He comes from SFV (I think), as do I, and goes to Boulder for school, whereas I go to Boulder for work.

Then again, he drives a white truck, so perhaps...well, I probably shouldn't say. :boff:

BTW, did you do your cam install yourself? I'm trying to gauge how much time one of these will take.
I can probably get the heads off pretty quick, unless the exhaust manifolds are a bitch, but it's the front end I'm not crazy about.

Perhaps a christmas holiday vacation project, since work is slow that week, and WCCH has heads on the shelf just waiting for me.
:rofl: Nice assessment! And PM'd on labor.

·
818 to the 303
TrailblazerSS
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh come on guys! yes SFV raised, but i just transferred to Cal Lutheran University so im trying to familiarize myself with the thousand oaks SS scene.....

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
No more Buffalos? Bummer...I love Boulder, CO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.