Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im lazy and just got annoyed with the headlights that i took apart... anyone know where i can get a set of black euros? im not a big fan of the halos... lookin for black with clear corners, or black with dark corners...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
The euro ones arent black inside, they are still grey but have a clear corner is all...

I would finish yours...

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fml

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Get the crystal black ones off eBay they are black with clear corners.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
link? i cant find any on there but halos

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Coming up with nothing. Seems they are only making them with the amber now. Anzo is who makes them. Sorry.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
I'm not a big fan of halos either, I just haven't hooked mine up. It is a sweet looking headlight...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
I was gonna say the black crystals... glad I got mine when I did I guess, they looked great as is but I modded mine for projectors.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
umx which ones are yours?

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
euro with the black insides, i think got em from jetttstream when he was selling a pair. They throw light like shit, worse then stock ones. If i drove at night more id have to think of something.

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn... atleast they look good lol

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jdm?? dont exist anymore?

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
For a blocked out look, I just smoked the stock ones and left the low/high beams clear.. I like them more than the euros I have..

·
Premium Member
2007 3SS AWD
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Looks like the black crystals are back but no more clear reflector and the price is way higher :( I hope mine never break.
i actually emailed a few of the ebay sellers and they all said that its the textured dark grey finish on the housings, they just look black in the pics... im just guna try and finish mine this weekend, i actually have a set of clear corners coming from a JDM set that was taken apart.. im just guna spray tint them coat or 2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts