Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have been waiting a long time like myself for the group buy. Here is a solid alternative available right now.

Billet intermediate shaft, it’s not 300m but it’s much stronger than factory. Available from bully racing. Don’t quote me on price but it was under $200.

I am not affiliated in anyway, I just know there’s a couple folks out here looking for these shafts.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
50 Posts
You want to tell us where you got it? I’m in the middle of a rebuild
c

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
972 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
“Available from bully racing”

Thought that line would be a dead giveaway.

That said after some inspection I have been informed that this shaft is not made from billet, it was touted as a being so when I bought it.

At best this is a stronger stock style shaft. How strong? I’m not sure we may find out next year!

I’ve had motor trouble and having custom made billet 300m shafts has been put on hold for a while.

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, very true, I ordered a complete diff rebuild kit from him and got all the other parts cryo treated.

However we had a specific conversation where he informed me that this shaft was made for him by a large gear and axle company, made of a stronger material and billet.

I’m not a machinist or metallurgist so who knows, everything thing else johns told me adds up and seems true so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

My tbss doesn’t run right now so I won’t be able to test it until next year most likely. But I think I may be switching my setup and making closer to or over 800awhp so that should put it to the test.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts