Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to installing it. I think it cleans up the front pretty good. What do you guys think??

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
looks good!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks nice, where did you get it which model is it? Looks to be a cut out? Been looking for that kit for mine...

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
would look better if you lowered it. just my 3 cents...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Any one know the manufacturer of that setup or where to order it?

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hey guys, I got the grill of Ebay for like 170.00 bucks or so. Installation is simple for all six pieces, the seventh piece would be the lower middle grill on bottom bumper. Instructions call for taking the whole bumper to access the grill with the foglights. The instructions were kind of vague, and had I already not taken the top grill off before it would have taken forever to figure out. The bowtie is polished metal, also got it off ebay. And the thing on the roof by the onstar antenna is my SIRIUS sat. antenna. Any questions on grill installation shoot me a msg. will be glad to help.

Overall, I am happy with the grill. Looks GREAT, and the material is very sturdy and heavy. It cleans the front end up in my opinion. I wasn't going to install the pieces over the brake ducts and the two little slots. but after putting them on to look at, I was very impressed with the outturn.Had it not been for another member on another site that I sent a PM to it would have taken me forever to install. He has the same grill and he walked me through the bottom grill install.All in all it took me about 4-5 hrs to do. I like to take my time to ensure that I don't fuck anything up. Your hands will be pretty banged up and hurt like hell for about a week or so.

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they are bolt over

1 - 17 of 17 Posts