Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
White '06 2WD
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with the owner at BET Performance and asked if they would do a group buy and asked what kind of discount they would do. He said for $115 shipped at 10 buys he would send their complete servo kit for our transmission.

Please post here if you are willing to throw down...

Their product is featured here: http://www.betperformance.com/servo2.htm

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
That sounds like a deal! I have my vette servos and I just won the 4th gear one from FLT, but a package like that seems very reasonable!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
i may be interested.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
559 Posts
doesnt seem like much for the money. 22% and 11%. i think id just do a vette servo and leave the 4th gear servo stock. and they talk about "fluid apply area" not surface area. id do some research before jumpin into these, you may be able to get more bang for the buck else where. just my .02

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
:rofl:I guess that's about parr for the course. I had the Jet 1, 2 servos $39 and now I got the 4th servo from ebay for $59. Also have the Transgo shift kit to get in too.
Luis come over to TX and help me put them in. I saw how experienced you were with crawling under the TBSS at NATS! :rofl:

·
Registered
06 TBLS
524 Posts
That sounds like a deal! I have my vette servos and I just won the 4th gear one from FLT, but a package like that seems very reasonable!
You should have recieved both the vet 2nd servo and a billet sonnax 4Th in the raffle. I personally do not think you need anything more.

As for the servos in the picture. The second servo looks like a knock off of a sonnax super hold 2nd servo. However the sonnax piece uses more and better seals in their design. The 4Th servo in the picture is basically a remake of the oem 4Th servo made of billet. Obviously I can not see the dimensions of the cover but there really is not a lot of room to play with there. With that being said I do not see a great improvement with the 4Th servo. The price looks good for what it is. Good luck with the servos for those of you who choose to get these. Vince

Edit....please do take my comments above the wrong way. I am just giving my honest professional opinion. Vince

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
You should have recieved both the vet 2nd servo and a billet sonnax 4Th in the raffle. I personally do not think you need anything more.
After having Sonnax 2nd and 4th in my first transmission and then Corvette/Sonnax in my current transmission I would agree.

There is a reason companys lke FLT and RPM use the Corvette 2nd gear in their builds. The billets are just too agressive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts