Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats the best 60ft for a RWD on 20'' street tires? I cut a 1.79 on street tires right off the street with no air pressure removed...just curious how it compares to others out there...

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
What street tires where you running? I have heard of 1.7s on kdws.
whats the best 60ft for a RWD on street tires? I cut a 1.79 on street tires right off the street with no air pressure removed...just curious how it compares to others out there...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
whats the best 60ft for a RWD on street tires? I cut a 1.79 on street tires right off the street with no air pressure removed...just curious how it compares to others out there...
Dang, that's kicking it Dru! Any chance you coming up here for the 11/13 race day at Crandall?

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang, that's kicking it Dru! Any chance you coming up here for the 11/13 race day at Crandall?
nah I have NMRA coming up and I am shooting to get the race car ready for that as I missed Pinks All Out with it due to a few parts getting held up. Whats going on up there?

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
1.88 60 ft on Kumho Ecsta STX. Stock 20's, stock tranny, stock verter.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS
4,834 Posts
My truck used to do 1.77's constantly with stock RSA's and a 3000 vigilante. It would very rarely spin.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Ol 6.0 stock 20's 1.75-1.76 60' with stock stall

Edit: sig pic shows a 1.76 on that run.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
that aint half bad either consider Kumhos are a pretty hard compound...
Yeah, they are a 420 treadwear rating. I bumped them down to 20 psi at the track. Daily driving I put them at 32 psi.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
1.7's are not too uncommon on 20" street tread, i know of several peeps who have done it, incld. myself, but that was with the help of n2o... Just takes the right finesse about 23lb of air pressure and some sticky on the track...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts