Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have pics of this setup in the rear - i already have the belltech springs and kw shocks - so i know what that looks like - just want to see how close to stock height they really are with 1 in spacers because mine have settled down to like 31 even not 31.5 so with the 1 inch spacers ill still only be at 32 from ground to fender lip - and isnt front stock height 32.5-32.75? i would like them to be either even or right on the money - and also can i use my stock shocks at that height (32-32.5) or will the springs be loose?

thanks

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
does anyone have pics of this setup in the rear - i already have the belltech springs and kw shocks - so i know what that looks like - just want to see how close to stock height they really are with 1 in spacers because mine have settled down to like 31 even not 31.5 so with the 1 inch spacers ill still only be at 32 from ground to fender lip - and isnt front stock height 32.5-32.75? i would like them to be either even or right on the money - and also can i use my stock shocks at that height (32-32.5) or will the springs be loose?

thanks
if you wanted it to sit higher you would need to use another set of spacers.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
the belltech springs since they are so short you need to use the belltech shocks plus will ride better than the bilsteins

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
Phil, search "Front and Rear Belltech Final Product" since I dont know how to link yet. That is my post with Rear Belltech spring/shocks with 1" spacers which is 32.5 in rear now. Belltech fronts as well with 31.5".

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
Can I ask why? You didnt like the look or what?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
plus i kept hitting my exhaust on big bumps - i have the dual slp and i guess it crosses where the frame taps

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
Well thats understandable I guess. Sorry it didnt work out, I sure love my setup. Have a good one!

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
thats weird with the shorter bumpstops/springs and belltech shocks truck rides great.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and not only that - but my pass front hub is blown out now too - so i just dont even wanna deal w it anymore - i get a lot of looks n compliments dont get me wrong - rode good for a while but now it doesnt fit what i use the truck for anymore thats all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts