Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there for some TnT. Racing is from 12-5. Would be cool to have a few other TBSS's there. If not, I'm going back Nov. 20th.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wish I could go.......but just got back from there!

Beech Bend is a really nice facility. I was just down there this past weekend for the Buick GS National event (13 years in a row now). One of the things I like most about this track is that you can get VERY CLOSE to the racing action and still be behind the fence. I always get great pictures of the cars/trucks launching at the line.

Another great attribute of this facility is the covered spectator areas along both sides of the starting line.

I would highly recommend getting to this track if you can to witness an event. They always prep the track well too, if you're planning on racing.

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's only an hour from me, so I consider it my home track. It's the closest 1/4 mi track to me. My Dad and I are usually at all the major events there. We were just there for the Goodguys Nostalgia Nationals a couple of weeks ago. I used to come up for the Buick event back before I had kids, and when I still had fast street cars, as there was a ton of action to be had after hours. ;)

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I'll be there for some TnT. Racing is from 12-5. Would be cool to have a few other TBSS's there. If not, I'm going back Nov. 20th.
would love to go man but its about 4 hours from me since im in pigeon forge lol no good quarter mile tracks around me at all though except for bristol and im not sure if english mountain is a quarter mile track

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll wait on ya to get here. :D You have Bristol, which I don't care for because of the elevation, and then you have Atlanta, and Steele, AL. Those are pretty much the only 1/4 mi tracks I know of that would be close to you.

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Disregard. Just found out I have prior engagements for Saturday. :rolleyes: :doh: But, I will be racing at Union Hill in Joelton Fri. night. It's only an 1/8 mi track.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I'll wait on ya to get here. :D You have Bristol, which I don't care for because of the elevation, and then you have Atlanta, and Steele, AL. Those are pretty much the only 1/4 mi tracks I know of that would be close to you.
yea bristol is a nice track but the elevation does kill your times pretty bad if you do go in late november i might be able to make that

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
sounds good lol and greg you mean the dragon? brian i will be in touch with you to let you know if i am going to be able to make it out there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts