Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to Midnight Drags as usual and there was a stock JGC SRT-8 that showed up and of course I couldn't resist to line up with him and see where I stood...lets just say that I was EXTREMELY surprised by the out come. I'm AWD and my mods are PCM IAT break-out harness, muffler delete, Spectre drop-in filter, and TR6 plugs.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbq0KLck9PU

Time Slip

DRIVER MOD FTMFW!!!!

The kid was maybe 17 or 18 and probably his dad's SRT. This was his one and only pass then he left. Of course I know he's faster but I crossed the line first so winning is winning in my book and this made my night...just sayin'! :bum:

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good job!!! good thing it didnt go further looked like he was gainin on you LMAO
50-100ft more and he would've had me! He was coming FAST! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Lol your r/t is .09 his is .8 that's how u beat him. Like they said.. A wins a win

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol your r/t is .09 his is .8 that's how u beat him. Like they said.. A wins a win
That's what I'm sayin'!!! Haha

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Def wholeshot victory... Crazy high times is that normal for basically stock with min. boltons??

Anyways add his reaction time to his et the subtract his from urs thats how they do margins of victory I believe... Think thats why they call it wholeshot win too besodes the fact u have a good reaction time..

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
That's what I'm sayin'!!! Haha

Wins a win man, but are stock converters will get eaten off the line by one of those srt8 launches. He must of been messing with ya or just dont know how to drive either way. Nice run man

·
Registered
367 Posts
You crossed the stripe first but his ET and MPH were faster. So not really a win if you are going against the clock. As stated the clock starts when you trip the lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts