Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
college football is so pure, gotta be perfect! Any predictions? Let's hear it SEC fans... :fist:

GO DUCKS!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
SEC all day here!! :bootyshake:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
PAC 10 is weak......thats what happens when you play ranked teams all year like the SEC does......when they meet another actual football team they show up to play!!!! Oregon is good but they are not what their numbers have shown all year! SEC on top AGAIN!:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,987 Posts
Sec owns!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Damn awesome game!! I knew a few games into the season that Oregon was a good team but no where near what their numbers showed. Who did they play in the top 25....one team. They really were never tested. Auburn was ready and didnt get fancy. I believe Auburn coulda made this ugly but that just played straight hard football. Could not have asked for a better game

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Damn awesome game!! I knew a few games into the season that Oregon was a good team but no where near what their numbers showed. Who did they play in the top 25....one team. They really were never tested. Auburn was ready and didnt get fancy. I believe Auburn coulda made this ugly but that just played straight hard football. Could not have asked for a better game
Stanford.... Arizona, and SC

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
TN isnt a win to brag about.......I forget about stanford

1 - 9 of 9 Posts