Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little less then an hour ago we had a 4.1 - 4.4 earthquake. They said it was 11 miles north of morgan hill which is probably less then a mile from here......its been a long time since we've had one....kind of scared the shit out of me...hahaha.......anybody else feel it?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,710 Posts
We had one here in So. Cal a couple months ago. They said it was an aftershock. Aftershock of what?

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
I felt it sitting in my car waiting to get odd work. Kinda scares me too cus were due for a big one

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
I felt it. I was on second story of our building by the train station. The trains shake the shit outta the office. But you know its not a train when the floor rolls and sways.

We had one similar I think 4.8 not that long ago over the summer too. Same deal. People go nuts over "The BIG ONE is COMIMG!" but hey what are you gonna do... move? heck no.

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
Felt it here in Redwood City too....wasn't sure WTF it was at first, but it quickly set in what was happening.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
I lived in CA until 17 yrs old and never thought twice about quakes. Now I have wierd dreams about them. We had a 3.8 in Indiana a few weeks ago and it was a big deal lol. Its only a matter of time in CA for a big one maybe not our lifetime or maybe some time tomorrow!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I felt it as I was at a buddys Tanning Salon, lol.

BIG QUAKE = $$$ ALOT OF WORK FOR ME! LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts