Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited original post I was using talk to text and didn’t proof read it
I have a 2007 Chevy trailblazer. check engine light came on and come to find out it was the thermostat so I decided to do the work myself finally got the alternator off and swapped out the thermostat then added the alternator back in, after I turned the truck on and now I have a battery light and service Charging system Light on. I had advanced auto parts test the alternator and test the battery which both came back fine

·
Registered
garage empty!!!
508 Posts
I have a 2007 Chevy trailblazer the four-cylinder check engine light came on and come to find out it was the thermostat so I decided to do the work myself finally got the alternator off and swapped out the thermostat then added the alternator back in after I was all said and done I turn the car on and now I have a battery light and service Charging system this truck has a plow package and there was almost like a starting solenoid above the alternator did I possibly shot anything out or could it be something else I had advanced auto parts test the alternator and test the battery which both came back fine
Four cylinder? Run on sentence? Very hard to understand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts