PCM tune/intake/vette MAF
FMS shift kit
Sonnax servos
91octaneawesomeness
62,000 MILES.
pulled the ABS fuse for runs.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL]
[URL=http://s67.photobucket.com/user/badhabit90/media/TBSS%20FINAL%20Dyno%20numbers_zpsm1ai7kpe.jpg.html]
[B]FINAL NUMBERS[/B]
[IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/badhabit90/TBSS%20FINAL%20Dyno%20numbers_zpsm1ai7kpe.jpg[/URL]

my guess today before the dyno was 340hp. FIRST run was the 100hp/100tq....i laughed..... told my buddy standing next to me that has a GTO i would run him now...its an automatic win!!!..look at my dyno numbers!!!hahahha!!!!

dyno tech wasnt getting a clean signal from the coils, so he had to do a couple runs...then nailed it.

wife was shocked at the HP guesstimate.... guess i need to play the lotto. now....:yay2: im happy with the results.

now time for the cam, new tune, and converter.^69:burp:

thank you PCMof NC...still runs strong.

THOUGHTS?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Didn't see a a/f on the graphs, seems like it could be a little better. of course it could be the 91 octane and heat as well. Sometime you should put some better gas in her and get it on a dyno with a wideband and possibly log it so someone can make some changes if needed. Nice looking truck by the way..

Reactions: badhabit73

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,331 Posts
Yeah the 91 definitely isn't helping but seems like decent numbers though. Does it have e fans?

Reactions: badhabit73

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no efans....and it was a last minute decision...so no splash of 101 oct for me...i was gonna dump some 101 i have here at the house....but that is usually reserved for my mitsubishi Evo. it was only a mobile dynojet, so no afr or tuning were done.

funny story...just after my run, there was this fella talking up his Viper. he was an older fella...and it was a decent looking Viper R/T..had some mods...everyone in the crowd was guessing 550-600.......................first run..........403hp............second run 414hp........third run...412hp i think....he was NOT happy. blamed the dyno, tires spun, etc...everyone was like 'dayum thats it?? that SS isnt far behind...' i started laughing when i heard that....then the guy that said it asked if the SS was mine and i said yes...i said the SS is fun. people dont expect it to move out. guy in the viper left with his head down and took off in all his 414 glory....WITH his mods.... ...hahaha!!!:burp:^69^69:bum::biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
I think those are pretty good numbers for 91 and no efans! :)
I have to agree with you Kelly! Good job :coolthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts