Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my gf of 3yrs (Yes the Latina, lol) to New Orleans for 5 days and she came back with an Engagement Ring on her finger from me, lol.

Took her on a Carraige Ride this past Saturday Night thru the French Quarters and proposed to her at Bayona Restaurant :)

We had a gr8 few days away and I think we had about 25 Hurricane Drinks from Pat O's in our few days away.

It was fun it was memorable so EVIL sorry she said yes as I know you mentioned it would be hilarious if she said NO, LOL.

Anyhow, looking to plan something late 2011 or 2012 but at my age of 41 I better hurry up LOL.

JJ

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Did you win and Drag contest?

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Congrats:cheers1: Now I feel bad about the picture I posted up about you in younmedic's call out thread:(

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Congrats also man!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
I love NOLA, this will be my first year since 03 (aside from katrina) I havent been during end of oct.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Congrats, dude:coolthumb:...U do know, once you say "I Do", they will claim everything that used to be "yours"; better hide your SS keys.....

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
All banter and angry posting aside, Congratulations JJ!

It's cool that you finally found the girl who will put up with your crap! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
'06 TrailblazerSS
5,328 Posts
of course she said yes bro, after all she does need a GREEN card.....lol

on the serious side CONGRATS

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Congratulations, JJ!
(Better get those legs in shape because you are about to start toting an extra 100 pounds around with you):biggrin2:

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Congrats JJ. I think Evil's right.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts