Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a buddy with a juiced up tundra and I guess there a meet from their forum....I know its hot as hell but always nice to meet some new ppl and see some new rides....anyone else down to go ill be there in the SS.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
50 Posts
What's up man...let me know when you go next, I wanna meet some people in AZ with fast SS. I have an 07, just got it a bit ago and I'm lookin to drop a ton of money in it haha. Just wanna see what is the best route n what not.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
ill go if im still out here what time n where at im frm cali so i dont know where u guys go

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
50 Posts
Ill go this weekend if anyone wants to meet up. It's in Scottsdale on Indian Bend and the 101. I usually just go up there and pick up decoys on motorcycles so we can go do wheelies and not worry haha.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
ill go ill be out here let us know whos goin n what time

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Damn it! Mine has been in the shop for two weeks and is just now getting the trans put back in tomorrow....I won't be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
They found the bushing to be worn badly on one side, replaced it, and found no other problems. I asked them to run it on the dyno for a little while longer than normal and they still didn't see anything bad with the converter or trans. That pointed me to possibly the flexplate so I had a new one put in last night. Here's to crossin' fingers! - should be ready for pick-up at noon today.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
They found the bushing to be worn badly on one side, replaced it, and found no other problems. I asked them to run it on the dyno for a little while longer than normal and they still didn't see anything bad with the converter or trans. That pointed me to possibly the flexplate so I had a new one put in last night. Here's to crossin' fingers! - should be ready for pick-up at noon today.
Hope all the best for you!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
so does that mean ur goin tonight :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
I think it's going to be a short night the monsoon is rolling in along with dust. It's starting to hit San Tan Valley now.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Well how did the night turn out?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts