Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at some houses out in the Queen Creek area but I have a major concern.. Emissions. How strict is Az? How often and just how lenient are they? My cam isn't big by any means but overlap deff. is not in check either. Thanks.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Depends on the county. Maricopa is the most strict, but they just plug into your obd so if you have no codes you're good. I have heard they do random checks where they do put you on a sniffer, but its rare.

·
Registered
07 TBSS
159 Posts
You shouldn't have any issues unless there are problems with your tbss anyway. Your 08 wouldn't have to be tested until 2013 since they only start testing after the vehicle is 5 years old. And depending on where you are looking in Queen Creek you may not have to be tested anyway. If you are in Maricopa county they emissions test but if you are in Pinal county they don't. Officially if you commute from Pinal to Maricopa for work they expect you to get tested as well but I don't know of anyone that has run into issues not getting tested.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.