Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished the installation of the Wide Band AFR Gauges today. I ended up getting rid of the angled bezel because I couldnt get the angle to work correctly on the AFR Gauge. I am real pleased with the way it turned out. I got rid of the rear wiper control and mounted the AFR Gauge there. I had to dremel out the opening and clearance the dash so the gauge would go in correctly.

The Wide Band AFR Gauge has a 0-4 Volt Output for scanning too. I need to set it up for HP Tuner and make sure everything works fine during the scans.

S

·
0 Posts
Your too much.....we really need to take ya out and get ya la*d! TOOOO damn much time on your hands.................But have to say, it does look good:notworthy: as usual!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Looks Killer JOE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mark

Your too much.....we really need to take ya out and get ya la*d! TOOOO damn much time on your hands.................But have to say, it does look good:notworthy: as usual!!
You know what the say about Marines, their "Rifle" is their Woman. Must get a bit "sticky" in the field?????:shocking:

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got back from driving it around at operating temps and it stabilizes out really nice. I am really pleased about how it is doing!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Looks good Joe. I wouldn't mind replacing that rear wiper blade control with a transmission temp gauge. Are you going to leave the non-working rear wiper on the back of the truck or remove it? I don't even drive in the rain and that wiper control and wiper are a big waste of space.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good Joe. I wouldn't mind replacing that rear wiper blade control with a transmission temp gauge. Are you going to leave the non-working rear wiper on the back of the truck or remove it? I don't even drive in the rain and that wiper control and wiper are a big waste of space.
I am the same way, I dont use the wiper. I am going to have it shaved off the rear hatch and be done with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts