First 3 gets in suckas!!!!

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
The day I brought her home:

And now:

DAILY DRIVEN, NO TRAILER QUEEN HERE!

Lowered with modified DJM upper arms, belltech shocks front and rear, and belltech rear springs. Stock wheels PC black, red calipers with dowork SS decals. All black overlays courtesy of DoWork. Pioneer AVIC-X920BT DD stereo with bluetooth, Pandora, all the works. Massive Audio CK6 components up front with 1994 Orion XTR1s 1 1/8" tweets in dash, coaxials in back. Massive Audio QC15" in 3.5 ft3 box tuned to 31.25 Hz, running Massive Audio N3 sub amp and NX2 on front sound stage. Aeroforce gauge in SS plug location. PCMforless FWI w/ LS7 MAF, Pacesetter LT headers, catless Y-pipe, magnaflow 11229 muffler. PCMForless.com custom wires, NGK TR6 plugs, LS1 efans w/ PCMforless harness. Custom built 4L70 trans with Circle D 3200RPM stall TC and corvette servos. Drilled/slotted rotors and ceramic pads. PCMforless big 3 ground upgrade

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
once the poll is in ill be voting i guess lol always miss it by a few minutes.... oh well one day......... m sorry but bubbas truck does it for me that thing looks beast!

·
Bunch of Slow
08' TrailblazerSS
2,432 Posts
I failed... This is the 1st time I've actually seen the poll go up on the 1st day lol. Good luck crew!!... some good looking SS's made it in...

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
pappa finally makes it in. All trucks look good. But that purge just made me purge...in my pants!

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
fuck i been watching for 4 days to try to get in and sure as shit it goes up the day i work.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
pappa finally makes it in. All trucks look good. But that purge just made me purge...in my pants!
:iamwithstupid:

Even though I made it in......first time I caught it and the purge shows up.
first 3 holmes. i see u as 4th
Ive got like 4 or 5 more of it from start to finish. The video is the old purge from HSW before I swapped to a complete Nitrous Outlet kit with there Big Show purge. The pics are the big show purge. It cool as hell 40-45 ft puffs of nitrous

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Hard one but horsepower is sexier than anything!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
Good luck guys....tough month here

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Totm august 2011

Good luck