Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran him from a dig..(S4)I was expecting more, I killed him in the 60' (1 car) and continued to pull away...let up at 60 mph. I think he gave up after I hit second, and the truck went sideways a lil... :dunno: I ran the GTI later in the day, on rt 56...I was behind trying to get around him, when it cleared up (couple of cars) he nailed it, so I went around him...Lol

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Roughly what year was the S4? Nice kills BTW!

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roughly what year was the S4? Nice kills BTW!
I Googled it, and it looked like an "11"! I don't follow them that much..But the red "S" on the trunk caught my eye...

·
Registered
2008 TBSS AWD
49 Posts
Those are fast cars 4.9 to 60. 333hp from 5500 to 7000 rpm, and 325lbs of TQ from 2900 to 5300 rpm. top speed of 155 gov. good job with the kill!!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
sounds about right my friends only did 13.3-13.4 stock with a 2.0-2.1 60' if its an Auto unless u know how to use the LC or Traction control they launch bad

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
S4 are TT... I work with a guy that has one and his is quattro ...very quick, he is having tranny issues unless I'd run him

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
the new ones are v6 supercharged not v6 twin turbo'd like the old 2000 ones
Yeah his is a early 2k

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
The Audi A4 S-line would look a LOT like an S4 (that's the basic difference between a "regular" A4 and an S-line), without the performance. They have a red "S" on them.

They have a similar engine as me (2.0t FSI [mine is TSI]) but going through an AWD powertrain - more power loss.

Even an S4 would have been hard pressed to beat Anthony, though. He's driving a beast.

As for the GTI, no way you beat one. Fastest race car made.

:rofl::cheers1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts