Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a video of the first pull my truck made at Tune Time and figured I'd share. Its an attitude cammed AWD with ARH 1 7/8" LTs w/ cats, Magnaflow catback and an open DMH cutout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajztvF45fmI&feature=youtu.be

This was when Matt's dyno was reading about 18whp high due to a bad circuit breaker. Numbers were 420/395 so the truck should be right around 400 like I expected it to be. Previous numbers were 385/370 before a lifter failed on me and caused havoc in the engine. Since those numbers I went from the Rob cam to Attitude as well as adding LS7 lifters, 42lb injectors, Katech rod bolts, Melling 295 oil pump and Matt added 4* of max timing to my tune.

Special thanks to Alvin (pcmforless), Anthony (ssprince), Jay (Jay4Speed) and Matt (Tune Time) for the advice and help to get my truck back on the road.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Glad you're back on the road!! :coolthumb:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Congratulations on hitting the 400 awhp mark. Your truck sounds like a beast!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
:jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
She definitely sounds like a beast!! Hearing that truck in person with them cutouts open is enough to cause a bit of a mess in the pants.. LMAO! I'm starting to think more and more about getting some DMH Cutouts myself, especially since my truck sounds so docile.. LOL!.. You're going to have to hook ME up with a ride one day Drew.. I haven't been in a nasty AWD since Matt's white turbo.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS AWD
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.

She definitely sounds like a beast!! Hearing that truck in person with them cutouts open is enough to cause a bit of a mess in the pants.. LMAO! I'm starting to think more and more about getting some DMH Cutouts myself, especially since my truck sounds so docile.. LOL!.. You're going to have to hook ME up with a ride one day Drew.. I haven't been in a nasty AWD since Matt's white turbo.
You should bro. Nothing beats going from docile to loud at the flip of a switch.

Wow....That thing is Rowdy loud.....Im hoping that was with the cut outs open.
Yea, its still pretty tame going through the Magnaflow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts