Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

What date works best for everyone?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to head to Atco one day in October. Checked out their website for a few possible options. Looking to see who is interested so we can set a date.

Sunday - 10-02-2011 - 9:00am
Saturday - 10-08-2011 - 9:00am
Thursday 10-13-2011 - 4:30pm
Tuesday 10-18-2011 - 4:30pm

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,804 Posts
Hey Mike....I would be interested in coming up on the 2nd or 8th. If there are more folks wanting to do the 13th or 18th....I might be up for a little vacation time to make those.:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
id be willing to go more then once. just want to see what day works best for most people. i know its a farther ride for some guys, like the NY guys

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm pretty much good for all of these days. So far, the 8th is looking good. Anyone have contacts with any of the SRT8 guys from last time? would be cool to get some more people out there

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
VOTED!!! Yay Saturday!! I'll get there nice an early, get through tech inspection and line up in pit row. Finally get myself an 11 second time slip. Maybe even bring a buddy along to video the runs.

The Jeep GCSRT8 guys that were there last time were from the Modern Muscle Forum. I could always post this over there to see how may would come out.

It was really cool lining up each race of us against them. This is gunna be a good time.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool Vin. I know that one guy Mario was always down to come out, I just dont have any contact info for him.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
I've got Mario's cell number. I'll give him a call and let him know when the date is finalized.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:cheers1: awesome!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vinny, you better get your runs recorded. You're wayy over due for that 11 second pass

·
Registered
'08 Jeep SRT8
51 Posts
VOTED!!! Yay Saturday!! I'll get there nice an early, get through tech inspection and line up in pit row. Finally get myself an 11 second time slip. Maybe even bring a buddy along to video the runs.

The Jeep GCSRT8 guys that were there last time were from the Modern Muscle Forum. I could always post this over there to see how may would come out.

It was really cool lining up each race of us against them. This is gunna be a good time.
Good idea! Lets get these SRT8 guys in the mix :biggrin2:

Cool Vin. I know that one guy Mario was always down to come out, I just dont have any contact info for him.
Sup Mike! You know me bro..., of course I'm down for a good time at the track. Thanks, I'll spread the word on the Jeep SRT8 forum.

I've got Mario's cell number. I'll give him a call and let him know when the date is finalized.
Bro, I have hardly gone to the track this summer, I'm itching to get there again.

Wow, I haven't posted here in such a long time, nice to be back.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mario!!! there he is! glad to hear from you man. look forward to seeing you there. how have you been?

·
Registered
'08 Jeep SRT8
51 Posts
Mario!!! there he is! glad to hear from you man. look forward to seeing you there. how have you been?
Hey Mike! Everything is good bro, just very busy at work.

Here's an update... I just checked the Jeep SRT8 forum and mostly everyone over there is saying that they will be at VMP that entire weekend otherwise they would be at ATCO. Big event going on over there.
I'm sure others will be going but do don't expect the big dogs or a large turnout of Jeeps that weekend at ATCO.
I also ask them about a different date of any event they have going at ATCO or Etown for you guys to be part of as well.
I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2007 tbss 2wd
270 Posts
Ive always wanted to go to Atco. I hear they prep the track alot better then Cecil County, big surprise. Looks like the tides are turning torwards the 8th, but i can go any other date. Love to meet up with some TBSS's.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,242 Posts
I'm new to the site.got my tb about 3 months ago but I'd like to come out and run it.Either saturday is good

1 - 20 of 99 Posts