Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all the TBSS pre-wired for rear DVD systems or would I have to get all the wiring as well to make a stock rear DVD setup work?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I would love to know the answer to this also.

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
Mine is :)

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far I have 1 "mine was", 1 "dealer told me no" which we all know really doesn't mean anything, 2 others waiting for the replies and someone eating popcorn.

Has this already been answered in another thread here before? I tried to use the search but it always beings back eleventy billion results on everything but what I am looking for v

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I converted mine from having the Rear DVD to not when we did the cage.

We changed the headliner out and it was over $800.00 for the prewired headliner if I remember correctly.

There are I think 7 or 8 different headliners depending on accessories. The headliners are prewired for the accessories.

The headliner without the rear dvd does not have the wiring in it. You would have to purchase the correct headliner for the accessory you want to add.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I converted mine from having the Rear DVD to not when we did the cage.

We changed the headliner out and it was over $800.00 for the prewired headliner if I remember correctly.

There are I think 7 or 8 different headliners depending on accessories. The headliners are prewired for the accessories.

The headliner without the rear dvd does not have the wiring in it. You would have to purchase the correct headliner for the accessory you want to add.
Thank you :)

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I think it would be a hell of a lot easier and cheaper to take the existing headliner a loose and run the wires than it would be to buy a totally new headliner and have installed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts