Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anything...
First off end goal is a t56 or tr6060. Anyways the "built" transmission is coming out (everything is sold). So this is a AR5 out of a Colorado. I'll be taking notes a long the way and pictures/videos for others that want to make your tbss more fun or just swap to a man pedal. This has been a dream of mine for a long time. stay tuned. I have 3 kids so it will be a slow process just a fyi. i mostly have everything. I just got done test fitting it here is a video
cheers!!馃嵒

Premium Member
Sold
Interesting a turbo manual TBSS. Sounds killer!!!! Keep us updated.

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wife had her gallbladder surgery done yesterday (went in Monday and got diagnosed with stones) and work is going from 8 to 10 hr days so it鈥檚 gonna be a slow progress.
so far just need clutch line ordered and figured out a shifter as I don鈥檛 have much room (thought I could just cut shifter and extend it) might look into a solstice shifter as that will put me where I want the shifter at

Registered
TrailblazerSS
That a pretty wicked swap!

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally found a solstice shifter assembly coming.. got pretty much everything that I need. Just need warmer weather to start working on it.

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ditched the ar5 and went with a t56 magnum -f

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome! What made you go with the T56 over the AR5? And what clutch pedal did you use?
Mostly the shifter it would have came up right under the dash. There isn鈥檛 any relocation shifters. Not much space in the tunnel. I just didn鈥檛 wanna fuck with it

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Speedway brand master wilwood pedal

Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
Nice. Does the cruise control still work?

Registered
TrailblazerSS
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice. Does the cruise control still work?
I just got tabs and insurance put on today. Went out to do a small pull with the kids. I haven鈥檛 tried it yet. Going to have to calibrate my Speedo first it only goes up to 25-30

1 - 12 of 12 Posts