Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going everyone? New member here. Learning alot already. I own an 07 TBSS in white. Basically stock. SCT tune with muffler and resonator delete. Have a few exterior appearance mods. Nice to meet you all I will be seeing you on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Welcome from another resident of Ohio

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Welcome, from Westlake Ohio. (west suburb of Cleveland).. you have come to the right place for questions, comments, ideas, and just a fun community.:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,422 Posts
Welcome. I get down to Findlay quite a bit lately. I'm on the board of SKT (Special Kids Theropy)

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC. Time to start modding and send us pics. Enjoy the TBSS and the site.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Welcome from Vegas:biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yo guys, anyone wanna help a brother out doing the most logical mod to my truck? I think i can handle the install myself but the programming of the ECM and what not I still don't get. I have an SCT handheld tuner if thats capable of doing such a thing. I will gather all the required parts... and some beer.. crap if you really wanted me to I would pay for a helping hand. No better place to look for an expert on a TBSS than you guys here. Thanks a ton.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome. I stayed in Findlay for a week for work. I put a bunch of doors in at metal stamping place. I don't remember the name of it, but it was across from the cummins plant.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.