Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a quote from the movers and it's ridiculous. I'll pay gas, tolls, and meals. Take you sailing if the weather permits. Provide lodging if you stay overnight plus some cash. It's about 250 - 270 miles. The car weighs about 2400 pounds.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
640 Posts
When you plan on it? I get back from Vegas in the third. If you have a trailer I have no problem towing it. I have the time lol.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't get my new house until 7/15 so sometime after that. I'll probably store the Z at a storage place until after I get my furniture moved.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Pics! I had an 84 240sx turbo and loved it. Deleted the overboost valve and locked the wastegate. Turbo spooled out at 23-24psi and was a blast to drive. Clutch didnt like it much though.... LOL

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Walter, the car is covered with parts and boxes at the moment. It's got 3 Weber 40DCOE carbs and modified headers with a custom collector 6->2->1 I've been planning to rebuild it for about 20 years now.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Cool. They handle so great. I used to think beating 5.0s in it was fun, in the corners and the straights. That little 1.8l turbo was a beast at max boost.

·
Registered
'06 Black AWD TBSS
953 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts