Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am AWD and want to swap to RWD. anyone have the needed parts for sale? or does anyone who is RWD want to go to AWD and swap parts?

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
What are the bearing studs and spacer?

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Makes sense. I was think a drive shaft spacer and was thinking wtf.

·
Bad Monkey Racing
1,559 Posts
I know someone that might be willing to do a straight up swap. How serious are you? What year is your truck? and Miles i know he will ask me this, that is why I asked.

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my truck is a 06 AWD, im serious as fuck! my truck is getting rebuilt right now at race proven motorsports. it has aprox 50k miles only been to the track once. its my DD.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
my truck is a 06 AWD, im serious as fuck! my truck is getting rebuilt right now at race proven motorsports. it has aprox 50k miles only been to the track once. its my DD.
I have the hardest time posting on this thread and pm'ing you. Strange everytime something goes wrong. And they don't show up, oh well. AWD was what I was wanting. But had a 1991 Syclone with a wounded motor, the guy that had my truck wanted it so we worked up a trade. We could possibly meet in middle at a shop, parkm side by side and git to work. We'd need to do some talking with some of these knowledgeable folks on here about the suttle differences that we may rund into. VERY INTERESTED, callme 256-762-2037
Thanks.
Donnie

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
Swapping party, Yay! :yay2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Something is stupid wit my cel. Ges I need taptalk. Calme and let's talk.

Ohyea. It never gits to late to callme. I allnite long all week long. I've got a bunch of buddies in ATL that would let us take over there shop for a weekend. ATL should be about halfway between us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.