Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I'm seeing they are 42lb injectors, and can be found used for a reasonable price. Anyone ever use them in their TBSS?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I never used them.. But I got a set of GM 12613412.. Im hoping they will work. If you or someone else finds info on them. They should be big enough for heads/cam combo.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The GTP injectors are LS1 height and EV1
Meaning, height won't work for the LS2? EV1 is the connector I assume? Does LS2 harness need to be modified?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never used them.. But I got a set of GM 12613412.. Im hoping they will work. If you or someone else finds info on them. They should be big enough for heads/cam combo.
These 3412's are supposed to be direct replacement for LS3/7 I assume? There's a set on Ebay at this moment for cheap I might snag if so.

Neither height or harness side is correct. You would be better off with an LS3/7 injector and height adapter for a cheap 42lb
Thanks for the quick info... so LS3/7 injectors, will work with spacer (seem cheap, $30-40 for a set of 8)... harness plugs right in?

·
Registered
252 Posts
thats where I got my set. And im hoping that they will be a direct replacement and just the tuning. I havent found much info. But some.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats where I got my set. And im hoping that they will be a direct replacement and just the tuning. I havent found much info. But some.
After you mentioned it I have been searching around. Only a few threads on LS1tech, but one guy specifically mentions he used them on his cammed LS2 and it ran great.

I emailed PCMofNC to see if they have any experience in tuning them. If they say they can do it via mail order, I'll go ahead and order some up tonight. Three complete sets on ebay all for around $70. Then $30ish for height adapters. $100 total not bad at all.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shouldnt need adapters i don't believe. if they do.. then ill need a set. or find another injector and sell these.
Well, I'll find out for sure in a few days. I'll report back.

PCMofNC said they can tune them via mail order no problem. My ECM/TCM is expected to be delivered to them tomorrow so I made the decision just in time.

Bought a set of the OEM GM 12613412 take-offs, brand new, with 1/year warranty for $69/shipped. Supposed to be here by next Wednesday or sooner. I'm hoping sooner, I want to burn rubber baby.

·
Hater
Duh
9,199 Posts
Neither height or harness side is correct. You would be better off with an LS3/7 injector and height adapter for a cheap 42lb

Exactly what I did. Found mine on eBay basically new take offs for $125 but that was 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I'll find out for sure in a few days. I'll report back.

PCMofNC said they can tune them via mail order no problem. My ECM/TCM is expected to be delivered to them tomorrow so I made the decision just in time.

Bought a set of the OEM GM 12613412 take-offs, brand new, with 1/year warranty for $69/shipped. Supposed to be here by next Wednesday or sooner. I'm hoping sooner, I want to burn rubber baby.
They fit, no issue. Body is exact same dimensions as stock. Tip is a tad shorter but fits in intake just fine. Harness plug exact same. I'll take pics tomorrow then update my work log thread .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts