Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Yes Keith (KV07SS) has/had these and they looked good

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
X2 here bright as hell at night only have pics of them tinted. Since I didnt install until tinted, Nathan sent me a link to amazon to get them for 180 which was 100 cheaper than anywhere else thanks Nathan!

·
...Winning...
06 Trailblazer SS
666 Posts
X2 here bright as hell at night only have pics of them tinted. Since I didnt install until tinted, Nathan sent me a link to amazon to get them for 180 which was 100 cheaper than anywhere else thanks Nathan!
:cheers1:

I knew people would want to see them NOT tinted, so I took them out of the box for a minute, just to take the pic. They went right back into the box to go get tinted... never even left the driveway...

hahaha...

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
HAHAH i was so ready to get mine titned the only time, I had them out of the box was to look at them. Kind of wish I would of installed them just to check fitment, one of the tails has a little bit of breathing room. Between it and the body of the truck no biggie though its not noticeable.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
252 Posts
i have them too

They are nice and bright but I too had a little space when installed no biggie ...get the avy third brake light, tint em both and get jetts quad brake harness ....looks sick..

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found them on ebay for as low as 155 - I'm guessing you guys sent your tails to Anthony for tint?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
Man I am hesitant to buy any more aftermarket tails for anything. I have had a few sets that condensate after a while and it's frustrating. I like those tails however FWIW.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I found them on ebay for as low as 155 - I'm guessing you guys sent your tails to Anthony for tint?
I was going to, I think both me and Nathan got ours done locally though in different states. I would have Anthony do them if you dont know anyone to do that kind of work,nothing but the best reviews about him from everyone including his brother Vince, (motor city vinyl).:2cents:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
They are nice and bright but I too had a little space when installed no biggie ...get the avy third brake light, tint em both and get jetts quad brake harness ....looks sick..
Will keep that in mind man thanks got any pics for me to look at of finished product?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,278 Posts
That looks awesome! Do you have a photo of them on at night? The reason that I ask, I would like to see if they are bright enough to meet state law. We are fine with tinting tail lights as long as the reflectors in the bumpers are visable and as long as the tail/brake lights are visable from the required distance.

I am thinking of doing this if I can determine that it is legal.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
The only issue is when LED's go out

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
^^^^ that they look great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts