Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woodward meet, TOMMOROW night, July 22nd!

Seen a couple rolling around and a black on pc stickies parked around 14.......that anyone??

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't this Saturday (July 23) but I am game any day from the 24th through the 30th

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
I can't this Saturday (July 23) but I am game any day from the 24th through the 30th
Oh ok..Yea i just wanna get a few of us together and so we can hold down woodward like the camaro's and such lol...Two weeks ago it was me, arron, and my boy marquin down there ( they are members on here too). But it would be sweet to have a row of 4 of five tbss just posted on woodward! So spread that word to some other's and lets figure out a date to all link up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If by Friday, you mean TOMORROW night (July 22nd) then I'm down! Where and when? Last week 12-14 mile was pretty hopping, I was out from about 9:30 to 11:00 or so.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
:roflmao3: In the words of Mike " Hey fools" lets make this happen, we are hitting woodward tm...ill be out there around 9...14mile and woodward..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL! Actually, the "fools" part was in reference to something that XAMO sent out a few weeks ago trying to get everyone together. I don't think you all are fools.....well, most of you all!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
I might be able to come down for a few. Just got my kbees and a arms on today so at least my truck finally looks cool! I just wish it was fast like Nicks (xamo) lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Yea around 13-14 mile rd...either the plaza across from the shell gas station, or the mattress store on the north bound size of woodward going toward 14mile. Im heading out around 830-9..look for a blk tbss with blacked out lights...and "aaron" another form member also has a blk tbss with blk PC wheels.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Sorry but Im not gonna make it out tonight. My daughter got sick at the sitters :barf: and since Im a single parent, I am the man. I will be out at telegraph tomorrow though and Old Country Buffet later that night. You guys have fun. Im bummed, I wanted to get some pics for my rally team page with some other TBSS's :doh:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts