Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone on island has any aftermarket parts for sale. Looking for a tow hitch cover, black or led taillights, performance parts or whatever.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the ones I see around here are stock. I seen that before this Hawaii Section used to have a good amount of guys. I haven't seen more then 5 actually modded since I picked up mine though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
101 Posts
I think your best bet is ebay for the led lights. Cheapest I seen was $265 for the bermuda. If you wanna tint em black just go Ron's and buy a can of nightshade for like 10 bucks thats what i did!

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
ive seen a few around, just always a glimpse here or there. as for modded, im sure 95% of them are bone stock. hawaii sucks for gen 3/4 performance.

·
Registered
07 TBSS 3SS 2WD
369 Posts
Ours is stock due to it being our daily driver out here. WIll be odder upon return to mainland. I haven't seen any parts out here for one, except the grille someone is selling on CL.

Gib

·
Registered
265 Posts
Haven't been here for the longest time and haven't hooked up with the other guys even longer. I'm sure if we still had a track more guys would mod.

·
Registered
07 TBSS 3SS 2WD
369 Posts
no track = FTL!

If you guys want to roll out some weekend, let me know. Went to a dyno day today with the LSX Reapers GTO guys and they seem pretty decent.

Gib

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down too.

·
Registered
07 TBSS 3SS 2WD
369 Posts
Maybe I will find the next cruise night and we can goto it. Will stop thread stealing.

Gib

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
i think this is the most action this part of the forum has seen, so i wouldn't call it thread jacking. more like hey, whats up guys.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Eric, you got any other parts for sale? I'm the one that picked up the e-fans, t-stat and exhaust from you.

·
Premium Member
06 & 08 TBSS
2,916 Posts
This island sucks for anything but fart cans. For some reason everyone here thinks a fart can is the shit.

I think I might still have some shit stored at the parents house. Might be all stock parts though. One day I'll go look.

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer1SS
935 Posts
hey bro, dont have much really, lots of stock crap though. right now me and fellow member are trying to get vengeance racing out here to do some tuning since our only option is bsm. need a few more cars before theyll pull the trigger on it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm interested. I put performance parts into my SS recently so I wouldn't mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts