1,991 Posts
Don't recognize anyone here.

But.....is that an edelbrock intake?

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
It is a nice looking 1SS.
I have an Aero but can kinda tell difference in.these... But on.the outside if im not mistaken they are exactly the same right??

1ss has cloth
2ss sunroof leather/suede no navi
3ss with navi

I would like a cloth one with sunroof!! I effin hate leather, atleast in a daily I do...

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Yup, 454 is correct. No such thing as a 2SS, just 1SS and 3SS. For 06s it is the normal LS or LT, 07-09s uses the 1SS/3SS naming.

Jeffery, you can get some 1SSs with a sunroof I believe. The Sun and Sound package was available at least for 07-08, not sure about 09s.

But you lose more options than just leather going from 3SS -> 1SS. Factory DIC (can be added), digital climate controls, etc.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used to have an 06 SS LS base cloth interior with a sunroof. I wasnt really a fan of the sunroof, not for weight but it flexed when I had the 18 going. I actually had talked myself out of getting this vehicle but unforseen circumstances are making me look at it again. I picked up an 02 envoy a few weeks ago, cruising today on lunch at 55-60 mph the rpms dipped down then shot back up to 2700 and kept jumping. Scared me a little none the less. I think I will be just going for trade in instead of trying to sell it...

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Yup, 454 is correct. No such thing as a 2SS, just 1SS and 3SS. For 06s it is the normal LS or LT, 07-09s uses the 1SS/3SS naming.

Jeffery, you can get some 1SSs with a sunroof I believe. The Sun and Sound package was available at least for 07-08, not sure about 09s.

But you lose more options than just leather going from 3SS -> 1SS. Factory DIC (can be added), digital climate controls, etc.
Thanks now I know!!! 1ss it will be for the old lady unless shes jist dead set on gto still...

I said 2ss cause I was told at track that the guys tbss was a 2ss lol not that stupid I just bekieved the guy knew what his truck was!!!

Thanks for the info tho now I know what im lookin at lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts