Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! First time poster, long time user here. I just finished installing the Air Door Actuator on my 06 TBSS. What a PITA!! It took me five hours in all, but it saved me $800 bucks and my vents are working again!! Thanks to the walkthroughs here on TBSSOWNERS. I had to move the adjustable gas pedal out of the way, because there was no extension or tool in the world that would allow me to get in there without doing so. Anyways, all seemed good in the world until clean up. I looked down at the floor mat and found these two rubber caps on the floor. I looked and looked, but could not find where they belong. They don't look all that important, but I'm a bit OCD and would like to put them back where they belong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks to all my fellow SSers!
TBSS rubber pieces.jpg

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
i think i seen those on the back side of the knee panel under the steering wheel.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
They go on the back of the large dash piece. I knock'em off every time I take it off.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! Thanks for the help guys, it was going to drive me crazy. It's never good when you have "extra" parts after the fact. Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts