Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a T-maxx, Jato and an RS4-3 that just needs a motor I've added the 2 speed tranny and that sort of stuff. I never play with them and maybe looking to sell it. I'll get all the info on all the stuff i have for the 3 of them. Feel free to ask question. Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
i might be interested......can you send pics and details over.....PM me TY

L

·
0 Posts
hey mdisturbed i see you are from boston!! what part? yeah i have 2 trucks sitting around too but i dont think i can part with either one i have a HPI savage that has everything you can buy for it. i kinda went crazy with it and a nitro rustler that is just for beating on. i think the jato is a really cool one with the way the suspension is setup

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
here are the pics

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are the rest

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the last few Jato pics are when it was brand new out of the box. I've had them for a while now and never play with them. None of them have more than a gallon of fuel run thru them. The T-Maxx has the Big Bore traxxas shocks with custom springs. The only thing i have done to it other than that, is the front turning knuckle is an RPM and i have the other on just needs to be installed. Both the Jato and T-Maxx have Venom Fail safes, set to full brake. I have all the replacement screws for the HPI RS4. Thats about it any specific questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hell yea, i am interested in the Jato... Does it run? I have a Revo right now with a big block .26 in it and its sick, but i want somthin else to play with...lemme kno and i will scoop it off your hands..if the price is right

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey mdisturbed i see you are from boston!! what part? yeah i have 2 trucks sitting around too but i dont think i can part with either one i have a HPI savage that has everything you can buy for it. i kinda went crazy with it and a nitro rustler that is just for beating on. i think the jato is a really cool one with the way the suspension is setup
i am in Norwood. When i lived in Syracuse I did some racing in some parking lots with an HPI RS4 on road. Wrecked it sick one day. Was drifting a corner and hit some sand on the asphalt and slide sideways into my buddys truck at about 60 mph. Cost more to fix than buy a new one, in the end. Do you race anywhere special?

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
OH BOY AM I INTO NITRO RC!:biggrin2:

Here is my Place!

This is our 5th year in Bussiness! I was the Colorado State Champion in Truggy in 2005. In 2006 took 2nd in Regionals!

DONT SELL THAT STUFF TAKE IT TO YOUR TRACK AND RACE!!!!

Click the link below if you want to see more!

www.ratraceway.com

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH BOY AM I INTO NITRO RC!:biggrin2:

Here is my Place!

This is our 5th year in Bussiness! I was the Colorado State Champion in Truggy in 2005. In 2006 took 2nd in Regionals!

DONT SELL THAT STUFF TAKE IT TO YOUR TRACK AND RACE!!!!

Click the link below if you want to see more!

www.ratraceway.com
Yeah i would dont know where any are around here knowing California they are probably Illegal cause they dont have emission control devises. Lol I just dont have the time or the money any more!

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Yeah i would dont know where any are around here knowing California they are probably Illegal cause they dont have emission control devises. Lol I just dont have the time or the money any more!
BRO!
CALI HAS some of the best tracks around! You would be suprized how many are near you I bet! Where are ya?

Ross

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Norcal Fairfield area

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks i guess no one is interested. I kinda figured as much.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I asked you if you would sell juss one of the trucks but you said you had to think it over.....lemme kno

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
530 Posts
do you realize that this thread is over 5 years old...:doh:
But if he would have made a new thread on Nitro RC's everyone have screamed at him to use the Search feature!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts