Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about going to Ubly for some test n tune fun all day Sep 24th. Its from 12 - 6. If anyone is interested maybe we can all drive out together and possibly BBQ in the pits hangout and race. $25 to race $5 to watch.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Nevermind, just looked it up and its over 2 hrs away.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Meh its not really a 2 hour drive. more like an hour and a half lol. Im open to going to lapeer but I prefer ubly. Either way it would be nice to get a group together for some racing.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Let me know if you guys go to lapeer or somewhere closer. I'd be down for that as long as I don't work.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Let me check my work schedule. Even if I work Sat I would get out at 2pm. What time would everyone wanna meet up?

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
I've only been there once and they did not check anyone that I seen. It's pretty laid back there.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah when I was there a few weeks back they didnt do any kind of tech inspection. Which is a good thing and even after my first run that was a 13.4 they said nothing. Good thing cuz it would have sucked to get kicked off the track right away.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Damn, I gotta work Saturday until 2. I might be able to get out a little early but what time are you guys going? I think test n tune only goes until 4 so if I can't get out early probably won't go.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.