Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Update* Anyone interested: March 5th Dallas Raceway Meet?

I'm gauging interest to see who would be up for a jaunt out to Crandall on March 5th. I want to get back out to the track now that GSS got my tune squared away, so I figured I'd see who else was down.

Lemme know!!

--Adrian

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
211 Posts
Don't think I have anything going on that weekend, i'm planning on going to Louis' dyno day so it'd be a good time to get a baseline.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
My truck should be ready by the 5th. Idk how many miles are reccomended to break a new trans in but I may be taking a road trip to put some miles on it so it'll be ready for the track. It's been over a month since ive driven it so I'm definatley jonesin!

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Hmmm Might come out there. I'll just be sure to have schematics and lots of fuses in case I lose my lights....
Yea, ya might want to print those up now and throw them in the glove box just in case you forget later...
Glad you got them working again!

/////////

So what time of day are we looking at for this meet?
I need to get out there since last time we did this, they closed the staging lanes when I was 1 exit away on the highway....

I only work on the weekends, but may be able to work something out.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Doubt my truck will be ready by then but might make the always to see everyone...

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, ya might want to print those up now and throw them in the glove box just in case you forget later...
Glad you got them working again!

/////////

So what time of day are we looking at for this meet?
I need to get out there since last time we did this, they closed the staging lanes when I was 1 exit away on the highway....

I only work on the weekends, but may be able to work something out.
I'm pretty sure they're open 11am-dark...I plan to get out there on the early end of that. (11-12) Also, I sent an email to see if we can get a group discount of some sort....

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
I'm pretty sure they're open 11am-dark...I plan to get out there on the early end of that. (11-12) Also, I sent an email to see if we can get a group discount of some sort....
Well you know James aka pickupguy223, is friends with the owner of Crandall and he said they are hurting for cash so I doubt they will. Now if Kurt comes up and they publicize it, it might give us a boost for something down the road.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's cool, I figure it can't hurt to ask. I'm trying to round up some others to come out as well... a friend w/ a 408 turbo WS6 and a few LX guys.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Dang man I hope my truck is ready when you go. Its going to Phoenix in around 2 weeks then It will will be with Louis for a week after it gets back from Phoenix so It may be around the middle to end of February before it's ready for the track.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Oh and I like your signature. I need to get Louis to hook me up with one

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh and I like your signature. I need to get Louis to hook me up with one
I ganked it from his website...lmao. I sent him a text to let him know..just in case it wasn't ok.

So I just got off the phone w/ Sammy @ Dallas Raceway. If we can get 20 vehicles to race, he'll let us in for $20 instead of $25. I know this is all weather dependent, but holler at your friends or whoever you think might want to come out and run their vehicle.

Also, he asked about Kurt's TBSS, so..........??? :D

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
I have about 5 buddies that wanna come too. I'm sure we could get 20. If my truck isn't ready maybe we could set it up for like the 3rd weekend in February cause I know it will be ready for sure then.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
I have about 5 buddies that wanna come too. I'm sure we could get 20. If my truck isn't ready maybe we could set it up for like the 3rd weekend in February cause I know it will be ready for sure then.
Noooooo! Thats the same weekend as the Dallas Autorama at Market Hall and I can't miss making the $1000 I usually make that weekend. I need my mod money. :fear:

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS 2WD
303 Posts
I'm planning on this Saturday the 22nd, since it looks like the weather might cooperate. Then I may be going the 3rd weekend in Feb. after I do my mods.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Idk about everyone else but I'm not sure if my truck will be ready by the 5th. I think all the work will be done but I'm not sure about the break inprocess on a new trans

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
Stalling it off the line and netting a 1.6 60 foot should work!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts