Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
You should be fine. I am from Biloxi and moved to Houston, so I feel a little outta place some times. People there are pretty friendly, and if you have time and a little cash, take the misses out to Purple Parrot Cafe. I've heard good things about them several times. You going to Cruisin the Coast in October? Its not too far from you since you'll be Hattiesburg.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
I'll be down there, every year. Can just about set your clock to me. Not sure where the Purple Parrot is, but it can't be too far away from USM. Heard the place was the bomb.

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
haha mike was like my girl just moved down there, then nightmare was like yea can i get her number so we can hang out hahahahahahahha:biteme::coolthumb:

jfwy!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Thats cool as shit. My wife always wants me to take here there when we visit so no doubt I may knock on your door a couple times a year.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Short of nuclear holocaust I will be down for it and maybe the week after depending if I have to travel for my job or not.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Vernon Dahmer, Clyde Kennard, Eddie Hodges, Ed McGowin, Bob Didier, Joey Gathright, Mickey Harrington, Charlie Hayes, Fred Lewis, John Lindsey, Dustan Mohr, Walter Young, Tim Floyd, Danny Manning, Eugene Short, Purvis Short, Hank Autry, Nathan Brown, C.J. Gaddis, Robert Gillespie, Estus Hood, Harold Jackson, Larry Whigham, Grant Williams, Marv Woodson, Shelby Cannon, Barbara Ferrell, Walter E. Massey, Dale Graham, Charles Moorman, Patrik-Ian Polk, Jeffery Hammond, Jennifer Adcock, Nan Kelley, Afroman, Clifton Hyde, Stephen Purdy, Webb Wilder, Evelyn Gandy, Penne Percy Korth, Frederick Barthelme.... to name a few.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
85 Posts
Old Brett Favre lives down there. I was down there working at Concentration camp Shelby.....hated that place! but the night live was fun as fuck! We went to some bar called ropers......there was some sluts in there thats for sure lol

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
haha ropers yea that used to be the shit!!!!!! we would drive from jackson just to go see the sights haha!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Funny, we used to go to Senior Frogs in Hattiesburg.

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
85 Posts
its funny how ppl from all over the country seem to know of this small city....most any other city's this size ppl would have nvr heard of them lol

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Vernon Dahmer, Clyde Kennard, Eddie Hodges, Ed McGowin, Bob Didier, Joey Gathright, Mickey Harrington, Charlie Hayes, Fred Lewis, John Lindsey, Dustan Mohr, Walter Young, Tim Floyd, Danny Manning, Eugene Short, Purvis Short, Hank Autry, Nathan Brown, C.J. Gaddis, Robert Gillespie, Estus Hood, Harold Jackson, Larry Whigham, Grant Williams, Marv Woodson, Shelby Cannon, Barbara Ferrell, Walter E. Massey, Dale Graham, Charles Moorman, Patrik-Ian Polk, Jeffery Hammond, Jennifer Adcock, Nan Kelley, Afroman, Clifton Hyde, Stephen Purdy, Webb Wilder, Evelyn Gandy, Penne Percy Korth, Frederick Barthelme.... to name a few.

Someone has a sence of humor!

We went to ropers Tuesday night to watch kereokee!! now that was a sight!!

I moved in Tuesday and I am officially settled...I am the only person who works in my appartment complex..Parties every night from all the students at Southern Miss...Definitely some eye candy around here 14:1 girl/guy ratio....uhhh yea!

The 49 entrance of Camp Shelby is right down the road from my work. Im at the industrial drive a little north of there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts