Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
That was probably my wife.. The MD/PA/VA guys should plan a meet!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
203 Posts
There was a guy driving with a lady riding shotgun..... White tbss black stock rims and black tints and pretty loud exhaust

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
Yup. That was me. Saturday evening?

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
I just saw a white tbss with white rims and tinted tails on north point blvd ! Anyone here?

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
Cecil test and tune is a Wednesday. May not be doable for a lot of guys. But we can vote on it. See what everyone thinks

·
LEO
TrailblazerSS
135 Posts
I'm in the Towson area, currently having a 408 LQ9 built, we should plan a meet sometime. Sundays in Perry Hall always has a big car meet.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7X
642 Posts
I'm ~ 1-1.5 hrs North of Baltimore in Kennett Square, PA near the DE/MD border. I'm frequently down in Baltimore for the airport.

I almost bought my CTS-V in Bel Air, MD, but the dealer pulled a bait and switch and then wanted full payment up front for a car that they would have to special order. Of course this never came up during my previous two trips down there. I can't even begin to explain how shady that Cadillac dealership was... I bought a CTS-V over the phone on my drive home.

Tim

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Chamberbsurg pa here south central pa about 1.5 hr away from Baltimore. im definitely interested in a md/pa meet.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Can anyone help

I would like to get and idea of how much my 2006 Black ss is worth, it has leather, AWD, sunroof, power everything. Performance improvements are borla ,K&n intake,superchip computer upgrade.Both sway bars replaced with aftermarket bars. Car is spotless and only has 13,000 miles. Garage kept never seen rain or snow NEVER.

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
I would like to get and idea of how much my 2006 Black ss is worth, it has leather, AWD, sunroof, power everything. Performance improvements are borla ,K&n intake,superchip computer upgrade.Both sway bars replaced with aftermarket bars. Car is spotless and only has 13,000 miles. Garage kept never seen rain or snow NEVER.
I'd say 25 / 30K easy but depends on the buyer:2cents::cheers1:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts