Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Im in Bel air, work in Fallston. Theres plenty of SS's around here...but you're right, i dont see a lot of them on a daily basis. Maybe one every 10 days or so

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm in cecil county

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in Bel air, work in Fallston. Theres plenty of SS's around here...but you're right, i dont see a lot of them on a daily basis. Maybe one every 10 days or so
Is this Matt? It has to be with the screename (I can't forget the license plate). This is Tom, Ryan and Allen's friend with the blue 03 Cobra. I forgot to tell you I finally picked a SS up last month. How is your SS doing? Do you guys still go to any car meets up your way?

Tom

·
Registered
06 Superior Blue
124 Posts
Hey I know this thread is old, but what color are you? I am in Timonium, and have a Superior Blue. Lets meet up and exchange some knowledge. I see a white one in my neighborhood all the time. I also recently saw a black on in lutherville. hit me up with a text pm me and Ill give you my number.

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Temporarily stationed in Baltimore! Where are all of you guys?!?! :-/

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
St Mary's county.... bout 2 hours south east, down by Solomon's.

·
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Looks like I'll be headed to DE for the dyno day. Let me know if you all wanna get together!

·
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts

·
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Is anyone bored this evening?!

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
I'm in baltimore

·
Registered
08 Trailblazer 3SS
106 Posts
Probably. My wife works out there. I have seen another white tbss but he has polished wheels and mine is ridiculously loud.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
74 Posts
Any one in the area ever meet up I know there is some local meets every sunday at the Dundalk walmart and wendys on bel air rd

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
203 Posts
franken ss I saw you getting off 695 I was puling out of the gas I tried to catch up to you but I got stuck behind a slow ass and then hit a red light. And Euroguy I am always down to meet up with fellow ss drivers or go to meet if there ever is one.......

1 - 20 of 38 Posts