Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
I'm here!!! Most of the SS' I've seen around are not members here, they are mostly college kids across FIU Campus, It would be nice to get together...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
217 Posts
here in deerfield beach work in pompano beach

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
19 Posts
I'm in MIramar, although my truck is in Richmond now. I'll be on the road for a couple more weeks for work, just circumnavigated the Cheasapeak Bay. Available after that

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, we should set up a meet during a weekend sometime, I'm usually available most Sat and Sun. I'm fairly new to South Florida so it would be great to meet some like minded people!

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
hey i go to FIU and im a member but im down ive never been to a meet before and would really like to go to one
Well today, i go down to the 1/8 mile @ Homestead motor speedway. A good way to release some stress and see the faces of people, surprised when an SUV blows by them like they are standing still...

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2007
85 Posts
Yes, we should set up a meet during a weekend sometime, I'm usually available most Sat and Sun. I'm fairly new to South Florida so it would be great to meet some like minded people!
As am i. i just moved here like 3 weeks ago. I would love to meet a few TBSS loves live me. FIU is right next to the airport maybe you'll see me around. If u wanna meet up sometime to head to the drag strip pm me for my number.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Anyone know if they still do that car meet on Fridays at Tower Shops in Davie?

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome!!! There's a meet with about 9 guys this Sunday 7-18-2010 about 2.5 hours north of you at the Bradenton Motorsportd Park. Luis said his prob ganna make it

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
820 Posts
I'm here in Boca.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts