Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to meet some local tbss owners just to hang out with and go to the track with on test and tune nights. just would be cool to have a tbss click reppin at memphis motor sports track.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
290 Posts
i would like to meet some local tbss owners just to hang out with and go to the track with on test and tune nights. just would be cool to have a tbss click reppin at memphis motor sports track.
I think im the only other memphis guy on here. and yeh i would love to get a tbss click up there. I went to midnight madness this past friday and it was awesome. Saw two tbss's and one was in line to go down the track. I met him he is a tbssowners member but he's from jonesboro. Cant remember his name. But im pretty skeptical about driving there now cuz Friday night there were a bunch of cars gettin broken into (one being my buddy's car) and another friend of a friends turbo stang got stolen. So kinda makes me nervous but we'll see.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hate memphis people feel they have to steal everything, lol. track seems like it should be a safezone. but you should look at going to dallas on oct 14th. looks like its going to be a crazy turn out and its only 6 hours. so im going to that meet. hope to see you out at the track one of these days.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
290 Posts
man, that is crappy news, but i have to atleast run my tb, even tho its stock.
Yeh mines stock performance wise and i wanna see what it runs too. But after watching those street cars and supersport cars at midnight madness, mines gonna look like a snail. There was a new F-250 ext cab 4x4 runnin 13's that night and a bunch of 5.0's poppin wheelies. But my favorite was that rail car, definitely the loudest thing ive ever heard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.