Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
16 Posts
Steve,
It was good to meet you as well and hope full that money will start to flow and parts installed.

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
yeah this is an old forum....but im in Reno for the week of the 4th....anyone around or meets anywhere?? drove up the SS for the trip and have only seen 1 SS and it was another black one....not the Granite Black, just Jet Black. :popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yeah this is an old forum....but im in Reno for the week of the 4th....anyone around or meets anywhere?? drove up the SS for the trip and have only seen 1 SS and it was another black one....not the Granite Black, just Jet Black. :popcorn3:
Well Shit! Sorry I didn't see this post earlier! I was building my engine all weekend, but we could have done something! There are a few modded SS's around Reno, we have built all of them but most others are owned by old people!

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
seen another black SS truck yesterday with a blown driverside brake light....had some beats going....black stock wheels.

so there is no get to gethers around these parts?? local coffee house or something???:dunno:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
If it isn't me and my friends, the GM Performance crowd is not that big...The Corvette Club is under tye impression they are too good for us (eventhough all their cars are slower than any of our trucks) and the hot rod guys think we are a joke!

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
thats just a darned shame they think that........oh well for them. they just dont know and maybe feel threatened??:burp:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
thats just a darned shame they think that........oh well for them. they just dont know and maybe feel threatened??:burp:
I'd feel threatened also if an 5200lb SUV packing the same motor as my Vette (only severely hopped up on steroids) drove up next to me at a stop light, rattled my dentures out of my mouth, revved on me, and took off at the green light like Captain Hook...leaving me to wonder what the fuck kind of a nightmare I was in where an SUV handed ass to a Vette!

Welcome to my life, pal! :) I'm an Evil mother fucker...hence the name!

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
well YOU SIR, are the people my mommy warned me about......pleased to meet you........hahahahah!!!!!!

and there is just something about a SUV sitting there cackling and shaking.....wanting to be let out of its cage....hehehe:popcorn3:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Hi everyone,,,,, new to the site and a reno local, bought a SS like 4 months ago want to lower it soon :D ....Nice to see locals on this site

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I'm still local, but my SS is gone. Let me know if you want any help working on yours...

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Cobalt ss turbo
2 Posts
I am looking for other ss owners in Reno I don't have a tbss but cobalt ss turbo and I can't find any cobalts on the forums for Reno !

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Steve is your man. He doesn't own a TBSS either and prefers little 2.0 Turbo queer catchers also.

Welcome to the group:cheers1:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts