Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here local to me yet??? I know there was only like 2 over on trailblazerss...just wondering

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old posting, but just got a 06 and look forward to some mods. Would love hear yours,
Lucas, good to see some Northern Nevada owners getting on here! I only see old people around here usually!

Give me a call anytime and we can get together and talk mods! We are in the process of opening a shop now, so your local TBSS mod connection is here!

Steve

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
Dang! That hurts deep down Paul! I did live there for a year and I've returned to be the Ambassador of Cool up here!
No Steve, I meant what I said with the utmost respect. Vegas definitely "fell off" after you left. And I've been to Reno before, spent a little over 3 hours there total, and that included my wait time in the airport.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Steve, I meant what I said with the utmost respect. Vegas definitely "fell off" after you left. And I've been to Reno before, spent a little over 3 hours there total, and that included my wait time in the airport.
As for the party scene, you didnt miss much...as for outdoor stuff, Vegas aint got shit on us! Red Rock Canyon does rock though! (No pun intended)

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
As for the party scene, you didnt miss much...as for outdoor stuff, Vegas aint got shit on us! Red Rock Canyon does rock though! (No pun intended)
LOL, that is true. I flew up there one day to take care of some business in Tahoe. Reno didn't seem like much, but Tahoe was amazing. I'm still due for another visit up there, just need to find some time now.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill hook it up with a party, just not at my apartment...we can do it at my dad's crib...since that's where all the cars and fun stuff is anyway! Or I can have my boss let us use one of his spec houses all furnished and so forth...we'd have room for probably 30 TBSS' and one hell of a shindig!

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Ill hook it up with a party, just not at my apartment...we can do it at my dad's crib...since that's where all the cars and fun stuff is anyway! Or I can have my boss let us use one of his spec houses all furnished and so forth...we'd have room for probably 30 TBSS' and one hell of a shindig!
You have party and me and Tab are there! lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
16 Posts
I'm in for a GTG. When I get some time this weekend I give you call. Are you part of 775 Motorsports? As I know they just opened but I not gone by to check it out.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in for a GTG. When I get some time this weekend I give you call. Are you part of 775 Motorsports? As I know they just opened but I not gone by to check it out.
Not part of 775, we are in the processof opening our shop though...High Stakes Motorsports! We do GTG's quite often and you are more than welcome to join!

We are going to Fernley for the street drags on the 19th of this month, you should join! We won't have the World record Silverado SS out because ATI Fluidamper isn't don't building the full cog drive serpentine set-up to spin the F-1R Blower!

But yes, give me a call and we can figure some stuff out!

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lucas, it was good meeting you this weekend and hopefully we will be doing some GTG's and helping you with some mods real soon! I'm sick of being the only fast SUV in Reno...other than Peter Lisner's GCSRT8 twin turbo...but he doesn't count because he has more money than ill ever earn!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts